1. Consider the 2021 World Report on Israel and Palestine from the Human Rights Watch.
2. Explore an explainer on the conflict from the Council on Foreign Relations.
3. Analyze solutions proposed by Tamara Cofman Wittes at the Brookings Institute.
4. Consider how you felt about the issue before reading this article. After reading the pros and cons on this topic, has your thinking changed? If so, how? List two to three ways. If your thoughts have not changed, list two to three ways your better understanding of the “other side of the issue” now helps you better argue your position.
5. Push for the position and policies you support by writing US national senators and representatives.