- Senior Fellow of the Shalem Center in Jerusalem
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Jan. 1, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Fellow, Shalem Center, Institute for Zionist History and Thought
- Israel correspondent and contributing editor, The New Republic
- Lecturer on American and Canadian campuses, focusing on politics and culture in Israel
- Has written on the Israeli-Arab conflict for the Jerusalem Report, Jerusalem Post, Los Angeles Times, New York Times, and Washington Post
- Frequent guest on CNN and other national and international broadcast media
- MA, Journalism, Northwestern University
- BA, Jewish Studies, Brooklyn College, 1978
- None found
- Quoted in: