- Head of the Samaria Regional Council
- Con to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“Anyone who went on our day trip [to the Shomron and a central mountain in the West Bank] realized the dangerous impossibility of establishing a Palestinian state overlooking the coastal plain and turning Israel into a narrow ribbon. A 15 mile wide ribbon. With Samaria, it becomes 70 miles wide.
I also show them the hostile Balata refugee camp on the mountain near Shechem (Nablus) overlooking the coast. They realize that a Palestinian Arab state not only doesn’t solve the demographic problem, it exacerbates it, brings 5 million ISIS members to our doorstep, three miles from Kfar Saba. Only someone who wants to see Israel destroyed could advocate that.”
Rochel Sylvetsky, “Meet Yossi Dagan: The Man Fronting the Battle for Samaria,” www.israelnationnews.com, Aug. 10, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Head, Samaria Regional Council, Aug. 2015-present
- Former Acting Head, Samaria Regional Council
- Former Deputy Head, Samaria Regional Council
- Leader, Homesh First
- Organizer, Yom Ha’atzmaut march, 2007
- Israel Defense Forces Captain
- MA, Law, school unknown
- Father of three
- Quoted in: