- Former Dean and Former Deputy President of the Bar-Ilan University School of Law
- Pro to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“We are in favor of establishing a Palestinian state. There is nothing that should prevent Jews from living in it as well.”
Ariela Ringel Hoffman, “Experts: No Legal Basis for Palestinian Refugee Demands,” Aug. 8, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Bok Visiting International Professor, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Member, Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Law
- Board Member, Israel Democracy Institute, 2005-present
- Deputy President, International Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists, 2004-present
- Member, Board of Governors, Jewish Agency, 2004-present
- Professor of Law, Bar-Ilan University, 1988-present
- Deputy President, Bar-Ilan University, 2010
- Dean, Faculty of Law, Bar-Ilan University, 2004-2007
- Academic Advisor, International Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists, 1995-2004
- Vice-Dean, Faculty of Law, Bar-Ilan University, 2001-2003
- Director, Israeli Airports Authority, 1999-2001
- Editor, Bar-Ilan University Law Review, 1995-1999
- PhD, Law, Bar-Ilan University (Israel), 1992
- LLM, New York University, 1980
- LLB, cum laude, Bar-Ilan University, 1977
- Zilbershats teaches courses on International Law, Constitutional Law, Freedom of Movement, Citizenship, and Immigration Law at Bar-Ilan University.
- Quoted in: