- Distinguished Scholar at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of May 2, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Distinguished Scholar, Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
- Former Chairman, International Research Council of the Center for Strategic and International Studies, Georgetown University
- Founder and Editor, Journal of Contemporary History
- Chairman of the board of editors, Washington Quarterly
- Editor, Washington Papers monograph series
- Director, Institute of Contemporary History (Wiener Library), London, 1964-1980
- PhD (school unknown)
- Dr. Laqueur died on Sep. 30, 2018, aged 97