- Author and Freelance Journalist
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Aug. 10, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Freelance journalist, Israel Today
- Freelance journalist, Times of Israel
- Founder and Editor, Kivun, 1997-2012
- Member, International Coordinating Committee, Lausanne Consultation on Jewish Evangelism (LCJE)
- PhD, Jewish History, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2006
- Twitter handle: @elyahba
- Born on a kibbutz in Israel
- Quoted in: