- Senior Theologian at the Zola Levitt Ministries
- Con to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“The Biblical solution is to restore the ancient separation of the Jewish and Arab populations. Offer to the Arabs living west of the Jordan River the option of full citizenship in Israel or resettlement in an Arab nation, preferably one of the wealthy oil countries such as Saudi Arabia, which has great oil reserves and low population density. Use some of the billions of dollars currently given as foreign aid to Israel and the Arab nations as an inducement for those who are being resettled. The Arabs remaining in Israel must swear allegiance to Israel as loyal citizens. Any Arab promoting any kind of terrorism would be immediately deported. Considerable geography must be placed between Israel and the Arabs who hate Israel. This is the way God handled the problem in the original days of Isaac and Ishmael, and it worked. Why not apply the same solution today?…
Believers in Christ and in the Bible ought to support a truly Biblical plan even if it appears to fly in the face of world opinion.”
“Plans for Genuine Peace,” Levitt Letter, Oct. 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Theologian, Zola Levitt Ministries
- President, School of Tyrannus, Texas
- Former Missionary, Chosen People Ministries
- Doctor of Theology (ThD), Semitic languages and Old Testament Studies, Dallas Theological Seminary
- Master of Theology (ThM), Old Testament Studies, Talbot Seminary
- None found
- Quoted in: