- Former Director of Jewish Studies at Miami University of Ohio
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Mar. 1, 2012
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Former Director of Jewish Studies, Professor of Philosophical Theology, Religion & Literature, Modern Holocaust Studies, Miami University of Ohio
- Contributing Editor of the Middle East Review
- PhD, University of Chicago
- Died on Mar. 7, 2010
- Quoted in: