- Research Fellow at Third World Studies Center
- Con to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“Based on popular Arab opinion and respecting President Wilson’s principle of self-determination, the King-Crane Report  could have formed the basis for just and lasting postwar Arab peace.”
The Betrayal of Palestine, 2001
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Research Fellow at Third World Studies Center, 2004-present
- Research Focus: the life of George Antonius
- Taught at George Mason
- Taught at University of Maryland
- Fullbright Fellow
- PhD, History
- None found