- Visiting Professor at Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School and Adjunct Lecturer at the Harvard Kennedy School
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of June 4, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Visiting Professor, Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School, Sep. 2014-present
- Adjunct Lecturer, Harvard Kennedy School, Jan. 2013-present
- Advanced Leadership Fellow, Harvard University, Dec. 2011-Dec. 2012
- Managing Director, New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC), Jan. 2010-Oct. 2011
- Executive Vice President, New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC), June 2008-Jan. 2010
- Director, World Economic Forum, Sep. 2006-June 2008
- PhD, Management, Yale University, 2002
- BA, New York University, 1980
- Twitter handle: @Steven_Strauss
- Has contributed to Business Insider, Chicago Sun Times, EconoMonitor, and The Huffington Post.
- Quoted in: