- Assistant Professor of Middle Eastern History in the Department of Historical Studies at Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Nov. 5, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor of Middle Eastern History, Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville (Research Interests: Ottoman Syria, Early Modern Middle East, History of Nationalism)
- PhD, Georgetown University
- None found
- Quoted in: