- Assistant Professor at the International Islamic University Malaysia
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Jan. 13, 2016
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor, International Islamic University Malaysia
- Member of the Editorial Board and Managing Editor, Scientific Institute of Advanced Training and Studies (SIATS), 2014-present
- Member, Editorial Board, Scientific Committee & Editorial Board on Social & Human Sciences, World Academy of Science, Engineering & Technology, 2014-present
- Member of the Editorial Board and Academic Advisor, Open Journal of Modern Linguistic (OJML), 2014-2015
- Member, Editorial Board, Journal of US-China Education Review, 2014
- PhD, Arabic Language Studies, International Islamic University Malaysia
- MA, Arabic as a Second Language, International Islamic University Malaysia
- BA, Arabic Language & Literature, International Islamic University Malaysia
- Listed on the staff faculty page of the International Islamic University of Malaysia as Solehah @ Nic Najah Fadilah BT HJ Yaacob
- Quoted in: