- International Law Specialist
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
None found as of May 26, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Legal Adviser to the Government of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in the advisory opinion of the International Court of Justice (ICJ) regarding the Israeli wall / fence, 2004
- Appointed Queen’s Counsel, 1988
- LLM, Public International Law, Cambridge University, 1955
- Honours Degree, Economics & Law, Cambridge University, 1954
- Born: Nov. 14, 1931
- Deceased: Nov. 16, 2007