- Former Prime Minister of Italy
- Pro to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“As to the Middle East we work shoulder to shoulder with America in order to reach a lasting peace which can guarantee the security and integrity of the State of Israel and the peaceful coexistence between two independent states within safe and secure borders.
The Italian Presidency of the European Union is committed to this goal within the Quartet.”
Speech to the Anti-Defamation League, Sep. 23, 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Prime Minister of Italy, 2001-2006
- Member of European Union Parliament
- Leader of the opposition faction in Italian Parliament, 1996-2001
- Founder of the center-right political party, Forza Italia, 1994
- Founder and principal shareholder of Fininvest, Italy’s second largest corporation, 1978-1994
- JD, Università Statale in Milan, 1961
- As of 2005, Forbes magazine lists Berlusconi as the 25th richest person in the world, with assets valued at over $12 billion