- Professor of Islamic Studies at George Washington University
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Apr. 8, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Islamic Studies, George Washington University, 1984-present
- Professor, Temple University, 1979-1984
- Professor, Tehran University, 1958-1979
- The Nasr Foundation
- PhD, Harvard University, History of Science
- MS, Harvard University, Geology & Geophysics
- BS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Physics
- None found