- Islamic Scholar
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Apr. 26, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Scholar of Shia Islam, Iran
- Founded the Office for the Diffusion of Islamic Culture Abroad, an organization based in Qum, Iran
- Wrote a series of articles on Islamic ideology for the magazine Soroush. These articles were later collected in a four volume book on the fundamental beliefs of Islam (tauhid, divine justice, prophethood, imamate, and resurrection) under the title The Foundations of Islamic Doctrine, Kazi Publications (January 1, 1989), 1978
- Established an Islamic charitable organization in Lar, Iran, 1964-1967
- Travelled to Germany for medical treatment, and returning to Iran after a stay of several months, he wrote a book called The Face of Western Civilization. This book became a catalyst for for widespread discussions on the perception of the “West” in Muslim societies, 1963
- Became a collaborator of Maktab-i-lslam, a religious and scientific journal, writing a series of articles on Islamic ethics, 1962
- Departed for Qum to continue his study of the Islamic sciences, studying under the professors and teachers of the religious institution, including the main authorities in jurisprudence (maraji’), 1953
- Follower of the Twelve Imams, Shia sect
- Educated in Islamic Studies, Qum, Iran
- Born in 1925, Lar, Iran