- President of the Palestine Land Society (PLS)
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“The implementation of their [Palestinian refugees’] inalienable rights is the key to a permanent peace. All else, including a Palestinian state, so-called regional cooperation or other contrived devices to obscure this fundamental issue, is peripheral.”
“The Implementation of the Right of Return,” www.plands.org, 2001
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Speaks regularly at Palestinian refugee camps and refugee communities throughout the world.
- Best known for his research on the feasibility and legality of the return of Palestinian refugees.
- PhD, University of London, Civil Engineering
- BA, Cairo University
- None found