- Editor and Writer of the Demographic, Environmental, and Security Issues Project website (DESIP)
- Con to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“I had for some time come to the conclusion that the so-called Two-State Solution is merely a talking point, a way of putting off serious consideration of a peaceful means of going forward toward coexistence. The mirage of two states for two peoples helps to obscure what many Zionists see as the ‘demographic problem’ – the higher Palestinian birth rate threatening to outnumber Jewish people — as well as the issue of according equal human and national rights to Palestinians.”
“Mowing the Lawn in Gaza: Israel’s Intentionality, with Remarks on Left Zionism,” desip.igc.org, Aug. 2014
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Editor and writer of the Demographic, Environmental, and Security Issues Project website (DESIP)
- Teacher, High School English, New York
- Served two years at the Peace Corps, Iran
- High School Diploma, Yeshiva High School, Brooklyn
- None found