- Associate at Crowell & Mooring LLP
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
None found as of Oct. 13, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate, Commercial Litigation and Health Care, Crowell & Moring LLP, Nov. 2014-present
- Volunteer, Crowell & Moring tutoring program, Thurgood Marshall Academy
- Lawyer, personal pro-bono practice
- Clerk, Robert H. Cleland, US District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2013
- BA, Phi Beta Kappa, Public Policy, University of Michigan, 2010
- Admitted to practice law in the District of Columbia, Virginia, and the Eastern District of Michigan
- Nickname is Shelley