- Investigative Journalist
- Pro to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“Without peace that would result in a viable Palestinian state, Israel will soon be ruling over a hostile majority-Palestinian population.”
“And Darkness Covered the Land,” The Nation, Dec. 6, 2001
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Village Voice staff member, 1989-1995
- “Robert I. Friedman has written extensively about the Middle East”
- Society of Professional Journalists Award for Best Investigative Reporting in a Weekly, 1993
- None found
- Born: 1950
- Deceased: 2002