- Freelance writer for the Independent and RT.com
- Pro to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“Palestinians have yet to gain full recognition of statehood in the eyes of the very same international quartet that began this tragedy, partitioned away their land, and which continues to stand by while Palestinian homes are bulldozed to make way for settlers-the same international community that continues to stay silent and remain complicit while the status quo remains-and worsens.
International law calls for the withdrawal of Israel from occupied Palestinian territories, not the expansion of existing settlements and the commandeering of Palestinian homes and land…
Palestinians are fighting for recognition as human beings, nevermind their quest for statehood.”
“Palestine’s Right to Exist,” Independent, Mar. 26, 2012
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Freelance writer, Independent, 2007-present
- Freelance writer, RT.com
- Performance poet
- Former teacher, Poetry for Performance, Brunel University (UK)
- None found
- Twitter handle: @richardsudan
- Has been published in the Independent, Guardian, Huffington Post, and Washington Spectator
- Has spoken at the University of East London (UK) and the People’s Assembly
- Has appeared on LBC Radio and Colourful Radio