- Adjunct Fellow at the Shalem Center's Institute for Philosophy, Politics and Religion
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Apr. 12, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Adjunct Fellow at the Shalem Center’s Institute for Philsophy, Politics and Religion
- Lecturer at Hebrew University, Department of Philosophy, The Institute of Arts and Letters, Faculty of Humanities, Jerusalem, Israel
- Currently writing PhD dissertation at Hebrew University, Philosophy
- MA, Philosophy, Hebrew University
- BA, Philosophy and Psychology, Tel Aviv University
- None found
- Quoted in: