- Professor of Linguistics at Tel Aviv University
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“The slaughter of large numbers of wholly innocent people is placing yet more barriers of blood in the way of the negotiated agreement which is the only alternative to the occupation and endless oppression of the Palestinian people. Israel must agree to an immediate cease-fire, and start negotiating in good faith for the end of the occupation and settlements, through a just peace agreement.”
“Statement by Israeli Academics July 2014,” haimbresheeth.com, July 2014
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Linguistics, Tel Aviv University
- Cofounder, Women’s Forum, Tel Aviv University
- Coeditor, Noga Magazine
- None found
- Has published over 80 academic articles on the subject of linguistics
- Is on the board of several journals and has been keynote speaker at dozens of conferences
- Quoted in: