- Pro to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
- “A complete Israeli withdrawal to the border of 1967 in referent to the United Nations Security Counsel resolution 242 and the principle of land for peace.
- Termination, by Israel, the occupying power, of the illegal annexation of the occupied city of Jerusalem (alquds) in referent to the United Nations Security Counsel Resolution 478 of 1980, and a comprehensive withdrawal from the city in order to become fully under full and complete jurisdiction of the Palestinian state.
- To dismantle settlement infrastructure in referent to the United Nations Security Counsel Resolution 465 on 1980 and all relevant UN Resolutions.
- Stressing on the Rights of the Palestinian refugees in referent to the resolution 194 which guaranteed their right to return to their homes and to compensation (the right of return).
- The recognition of the right of the Palestinian people to self- determination under the relevant UN Resolutions, especially the Security Council Resolution 1397, and to restore its complete sovereignty on its territory of the West Bank including Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip.”
“Peace Process,” Palestinian MFA Foreign Policy (accessed Jan. 11, 2005)
- Government Organization