- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Nov. 11, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
“The Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism, Ira Forman, advances U.S. Foreign Policy on anti-Semitism. Anti-Semitism is discrimination against or hatred toward Jews. The Special Envoy develops and implements policies and projects to support efforts to combat anti-Semitism.
The Special Envoy was established by the Global Anti-Semitism Review Act of 2004. The Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL) produces the State Department’s annual reports on Human Rights Practices and International Religious Freedom, and the Special Envoy provides input on anti-Semitism for these reports.
The Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism welcomes information on anti-Semitic incidents, including personal and property attacks; government policies, including judicial/prosecutorial decisions and educational programs on the issue; and press and mass media reports.”
“Monitoring and Combatting Anti-Semitism,” www.state.gov (accessed Nov. 11, 2015)
“Upon establishment, the Office shall assume the primary responsibility for—
(1) monitoring and combating acts of anti-Semitism and anti-Semitic incitement that occur in foreign countries;
(2) coordinating and assisting in the preparation of that portion of the report required by sections 2151n(d)(7) and 2304(b) of this title relating to an assessment and description of the nature and extent of acts of anti-Semitism and anti-Semitic incitement for inclusion in the annual Country Reports on Human Rights Practices; and
(3) coordinating and assisting in the preparation of that portion of the report required by section 6412(b)(1)(A)(iv) of this title relating to an assessment and description of the nature and extent of acts of anti-Semitism and anti-Semitic incitement for inclusion in the Annual Report on International Religious Freedom.”
“22 U.S. Code, Section 2731 – Monitoring and Combating Anti-Semitism,” www.gpo.gov (accessed Nov. 11, 2015)
- Office of the US State Department
- Quoted in: