- Former Director of Research at the Palestine Economic Policy Research Institute (MAS)
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of July 22, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Member, Research Advisory Group and Visiting Senior Researcher, Palestine Economic Policy Research Institute (MAS)
- Professor Emeritus, Department of Food and Resource Economics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Member, Board of Development, Nordic Association of Agricultural Economic Research
- Former Director of Research, Palestine Economic Policy Research Institute (MAS)
- Former Visiting Professor, University of London and Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Former Editor, Quarterly Economic and Social Monitor, a joint initiative by the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics (PCBS) and Palestine Economic Policy Research Institute (MAS)
- PhD, Economics, Lund University (Sweden), 1982
- Has consulted with a number of international and Scandinavian organizations, including Danida, the World Bank, and the European Union.