- Former Associate Professor of Political Studies at the American University of Beirut
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Aug. 4, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Former Associate Professor of Political Science, American University of Beirut, 1988-2005
- Areas of Interest: Political Theory, Methodology, International Law, and Islamic Movements
- Department Chair of Political Studies & Public Administration, American University of Beirut, 1990-1999
- Assistant Professor, PSPA Department, American University of Beirut, 1988-1994
- PhD, Political Science, University of Southern California, 1986
- MA, Political Science, University of Southern California, 1982
- BA, Political and Administrative Sciences, Lebanese University, Beirut, 1979
- None found