- Professor of Political Science at University of California, Los Angeles
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Jan. 1, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Egyptian Political Scientist and Middle East scholar focused on Egyptian politics, political economy, international relations, and the international politics of Islam
- Professor at the University of California Los Angeles
- Reader in Politics and Director of the Middle East Programme at the University of Exeter, 1983 – 1995
- Professor at Cairo University (Egypt)
- Fellow at the University of Manchester
- Fellow at the European Institute, Florence
- PhD, Political Science, Oxford University
- Born: 1944
- Deceased: 1995