- Director of the Institute for Public Affairs of the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Jan. 1, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director of the Institute for Public Affairs, Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
- Adjunct Professor, Religion and American Public Policy, American University
- Former Lawyer, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, New York
- Former Law Clerk for Judge I. Leo Glasser, United States District Court
- Former Professor, Political Science, Yeshiva University
- JD, Harvard Law School
- Graduated from Yeshiva University (degree unknown)
- Nathan Diament is the Director of the Institute for Public Affairs (IPA) which is the public policy arm of the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America, also called the Orthodox Union (OU), representing over 1,000 Orthodox Jewish synagogues nationwide
- Quoted in: