- Leader of the American Poalei Tziyon
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of June 1, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Leader of the American Poalei Tziyon (“Workers of Zion” – Socialist Zionist Movement), and was also associated with Hovevei Tzion (Lovers of Zion)
- Helped organize a Jewish Congress in America
- Was a member of the American Jewish delegation at the Versailles Peace Conference, 1919
- After the Russian Revolution, immigrated to the United States
- Helped found the Russian-Jewish Scientific Society in Berlin
- Was a leader of the Socialist Zionists at the First Zionist Congress, 1897
- PhD, Bern, Switzerland, 1903
- Studied psychology and philosophy, Berlin
- Born in 1868, died in 1924