- Late Leader of Libya
- Con to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“It is no longer acceptable or reasonable to say that the Jews should be thrown into the sea. Even if you could do it, it’s not acceptable. The solution is to join the two – Israelis and Palestinians – into one state, because once a state like this is established, then the interests of both sides are fulfilled. They can call it ‘Israetine.'”
“The Makeover,” New York Times, Jan. 23, 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Leader of Libya, 1969-Oct. 20, 2011
- Died Oct. 20, 2011 in Sirte, Libya
- Military Academy in Benghazi, Libya, 1965
- University of Libya
- None found