- Professor of History at the University of Haifa (Israel)
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Sep. 30, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of History, Land of Israel Studies, University of Haifa (Israel)
- Former Senior Member, Middle East Center of St. Anthony’s College, Oxford (UK)
- PhD, University of Haifa, 1993
- Sometimes credited as Moti Golani
- Quoted in: