- Professor Emeritus of Baha'i Studies at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of July 5, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor Emeritus of Baha’i Studies at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Research interests include: Early Islamic history with special emphasis on the birth of Islam; the origins and development of the Shi`a; the history of the Holy Land under Islam; Arabic epigraphy and papyrology; Judaism, Christianity and Islam – their interaction; desert rock drawings and desert architecture; messianic thought in Islam
- PhD, Islamic History, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1971
- Was born in Haifa in 1937