- Member of the Board of the Religious Zionists of America (RZA)
- Con to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“The WJW’s March 13 editorial, ‘Michael Oren’s unilateral withdrawal,’ argued that ‘the two-state solution is the best Zionist option.’ Is it really?…
If there was a Palestinian state in Judea-Samaria, terrorists with rockets would be hitting synagogues in Jerusalem, shopping malls in Tel Aviv and airplanes taking off from Ben-Gurion airport.
No, the current Israeli-Palestinian situation is not ideal. But the fact is that for nearly 50 years — ever since Israel won Judea-Samaria in the 1967 war — Israel has been able to maintain a reasonable level of security; Israelis have had access to Jewish religious sites in the territories, which the previous Arab rulers denied; Jerusalem has been reunited; and Israel has remained both Jewish and democratic, despite all the doomsayers’ predictions.
The status quo is far preferable to the creation of a Palestinian state in Israel’s backyard.”
Cowritten with Benyamin Korn, “Zionist Option Not What You Think,” a letter submitted to the Washington Jewish Week, Mar. 19, 2014
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Author, American Thinker, July 2009-present
- Columnist, RenewAmerica.com, Nov. 2008-present
- Columnist, Arutz Sheva / Israel National News, 2008-present
- Member of the Executive Committee, Americans for a Safe Israel (AFSI), Philadelphia Chapter, October 2007-present
- Board Member, Religious Zionists of America (RZA), 2003-present
- President, Americans for a Safe Israel (AFSI), Philadelphia Chapter, Oct. 2010-Oct.2013
- Contributor, NewsReal Blog, Jan. 2011-May 2011
- Volunteer Web Editor, SaveIsrael.com, Dec. 1999-Dec. 2005
- BA, Jewish Studies, school unknown, 1995
- Op-Ed columns published on over 50 websites since 2008, including algemeiner.com, israelforum.com, israelinsider.com, jewishjournal.com, rationalreview.com, terrorismawareness.org, thebulletin.us, unitedjerusalem.com, and ziontimes.com.
- Op-Ed columns published in a number of print-editions of newspapers, including The American Israelite, The American Jewish Times, The Bulletin, The Jewish Chronicle, and The Jewish Ledger.
- Quoted in: