- Professor of Philosophy and Jewish Thought at Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
None found as of June 22, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Jewish Thought, Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Gruss Professor, NYU Law School
- Senior Fellow, Shalom Hartman Institute
- Visiting Professor, Harvard Law School and University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Goren Goldstein award for the best book in Jewish thought, 1997-2000
- Fellow at the Society of Fellows, Harvard University, 1988-1992
- PhD, Jewish Thought and Philosophy, Hebrew University, 1989
- BA, Jewish Thought and Philosophy, Hebrew University, 1989
- None found