- Former Deputy Speaker of the Knesset
- Con to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“A responsible leadership must pursue a goal of one state, that of the Jewish nation, which is committed to the safety of its citizens, their security and prosperity.”
“Leftists, When Will You Get It?” Haaretz, Dec. 10, 2014
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Deputy Speaker of the Knesset, 2013-2015
- Co-Founder, Manhigut Yehudit (‘Jewish Leadership’ faction within the Likud party), 1998
- Co-Founder, Zo Artzeinu (‘This Is Our Land’ political protest movement), 1993
- Attended Or Etzion High School Yeshiva (Israel)
- Twitter handle: @moshefeiglin, in Hebrew
- Born in Haifa, Israel on July 31, 1962
- Quoted in: