- Former technician at the Dimona nuclear plant in Israel
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Mar. 26, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Technician at the Dimona nuclear plant in Israel, 1976-1985
- Incarcerated for treason and espionage in Israel, 1986-2004
- Former First Sergeant, Israeli Defense Forces IDF Combat Engineering Corps
- BA, Philosophy and Geography, Beersheba University, 1985
- Attended Ben-Gurion University
- Attended Tel Aviv University
- Mr. Vanunu revealed pictures of the Dimona nuclear plant in Israel and information regarding Israel’s nuclear program to the British media. It was published in an Oct. 5, 1986 The Sunday Times article titled “Revealed: The Secrets of Israel’s Nuclear Arsenal.” He was then allegedly kidnapped by Mossad agents in Rome, and later convicted for treason and imprisoned in Israel for 18 years.