- General Manager of the Al-Zaytouna Centre for Studies and Consultations
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of June 10, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Editor-in-Chief, The Palestinian Strategic Report, 2005-present
- General Manager, Al-Zaytouna Centre for Studies and Consultations, July 2004-present
- Head, Department of History and Civilization, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), July 2002-June 2004
- Professor, Department of History and Civilization, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), June 1994-June 2004
- Former Executive Manager, Middle East Studies Center, Amman Jordan, 1993-1994
- Recipient, Bait al-Maqdis (Jerusalem) Award for Young Muslim Scholars, 1997
- PhD, Modern and Contemporary History, Khartoum University (Sudan), 1993
- Full name is Mohsen Mohammed Saleh
- Quoted in: