- Senior Research Fellow at the Crown Center for Middle East Studies, Brandeis University
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Jan. 1, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Fellow, Crown Center for Middle East Studies, Brandeis University in Boston
- Professor, International Business School, Brandeis University
- Served as economic adviser to both the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Minister of Planning in the Palestinian Authority
- Served on Board of Governors of the Palestinian Economic Council for Development and Reconstruction
- Professor, Palestinian University, Gaza
- Served as consultant to the United Nations Development Program and the World Bank
- PhD, Kansas University
- MA, University of Saskatchewan
- BSC, University of Cairo
- None found