- Assistant Foreign Minister for International Affairs of Qatar
- Pro to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“HE Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman bin Jassim Al Thani pointed to Qatar’s firm position to support the Palestinian cause and the Palestinian people’s right to establish their independent state.
HE Assistant Foreign Minister for International Cooperation Affairs said ‘We confirm our support for the Palestinian national reconciliation which was recently reached between the two Palestinian parties and called upon Israel to remove the settlements and stop the expansion in any new settlement construction, preserve the Arab identity of Al-Quds and stop abuses in the occupied Palestinian territories, especially in the blockaded Gaza Strip… the matter which constitutes a flagrant violation of international law and international humanitarian law and international legitimacy resolutions’, the Qatari official told the gathering.”
State of Qatar Ministry of Foreign Affairs, “Qatar Participates in NAM Conference in Algiers,” www.mofa.gov.qa, May 28, 2014
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Foreign Minister for International Affairs of Qatar, Jan. 2014-present
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Aspire-Katara Investment Company, July 2011-present
- Member of the Board of Directors, Qatar Authority for Development of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, May 2011-present
- Chairman of the Executive Committee on the Development of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, May 2011-present
- Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors, Qatar Mining Company, Aug. 2010-present
- Secretary of the Personal Representative of H.H. the Emir for Follow-up Affairs, Emiri Diwan, June 2010
- Director of Department for Public-Private Sectors Partnership, Ministry of Business and Trade, Nov. 2009
- Project Manager, Ministry of Business and Trade, Mar. 2009
- Director of Economic Affairs, Supreme Council for Family Affairs, 2005-2009
- Economic Researcher, Supreme Council for Family Affairs, 2003-2005
- BA, Economics and Business Administration, Qatar University, 2003
- Born on Nov. 1, 1980
- Full title is HE Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman bin Jassim Al-Thani