- Head of the Hezbollah Bloc in the Lebanese Parliament
- Con to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“There must be a review and reconsideration of stands against those who pursue with placing bets on a settlement that would legalize the Zionist occupation of Palestine…
This option [the Arab Peace Initiative] cannot be promoted in the Arab and Islamic worlds anymore.”
“Hizbullah Rejects Calls for Peace with Israel, Urges Resistance,” The Daily Star, Feb. 7, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- President, Hezbollah Bloc, Lebanese Parliament, 2000-present
- Member of Lebanese Parliament, Hezbollah Party, 1992-present
- Lebanese Representative, Iranian Guardian Council
- Member, Executive Committee, Hezbollah Party
- Former Chair, Political Council, Hezbollah Party
- None found
- Born Jan. 1, 1955 in Beirut, Lebanon
- Referred to the US Ambassador to Lebanon as an “Israeli agent” on Oct. 11, 2011