- Former Associate Director of Humanitarian Policy and Conflict Research at Harvard University
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Jan. 1, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Islamic Republic of Mauritania, Aug. 2008-present
- Ambassador/Director of Multilateral Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Islamic Republic of Mauritania, 2008
- Deputy Director, Program on Humanitarian Policy and Conflict Research, Harvard University, 2004-2008
- Director of Research, International Council on Human Rights Policy (Switzerland), 1998-2004
- PhD, Political Science, City University of New York Graduate School, 1996
- MA, International Relations, City University of New York Graduate School, 1993
- BA, with Honors, Political Science, Hunter College, 1991
- DEUG (Diplôme d’études universitaires générales), Judicial and Political Science, Université de Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (France), 1987
- High School Diploma, Baccalaureate in Economics, Lycée Français de Madrid (Spain), 1986
- None found