- Former Professor of International Relations at James Madison College, Michigan State University (MSU)
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of June 14, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of International Relations at James Madison College, Michigan State University (retired)
- MSU Faculty Grievance Official
- Teaching and research interests include the formulation of American foreign and national security policy, international conflict resolution, international security issues, and Middle Eastern affairs
- Author and analyst of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- PhD, University of California, Berkeley
- Born in Mandate Palestine and immigrated to the U.S. with his family in the 1950s