- Associate Professor and Research Scientist of Graduate Studies in the Life Sciences at the University of Arizona
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Nov. 9, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Research Scientist, Division of Biotechnology, University of Arizona with joint appointments in the Anthropology Department and the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Associate Professor, Anthropology, University of Arizona
- Affiliate Member, Arizona Cancer Center, 1997-present
- Director, Genomic Analysis and Technology Core (GATC), University of Arizona, 1991-present
- PhD, Genetics, University of California at Berkeley, 1984
- Spent six years as a post-doctoral fellow, first at Princeton University and then at Harvard University where he began studies to develop the human Y chromosome, which is passed from father to son, as a genealogical tool