- Author of What Judaism Says About Politics: The Political Theology of the Torah
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Nov. 5, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Torah Study Group Leader, Hebrew Educational Alliance Denver
- Former Director of the Workforce Programs Department, American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)
- Former Associate Commissioner for Program Development, US Administration on Aging
- Former Consultant, National Older Worker Career Center
- None found
- Has taught at American University and George Washington University
- Has authored 45 books on Judaism and the Middle East
- Quoted in: