- Attorney and Peace Activist
- Con to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“One, democratic, secular Palestine encompassing all the historic territory of Palestine is consistent with a just and lasting solution. It retrieves the true history of Palestine-a history of peaceful coexistence between people of diverse ethnicities and religions.”
“The One State Versus Two State Solution: Why the Latter is No Solution at All,” Delivered at a conference organized by New England Committee to Defend Palestine (NECDP), Apr. 12-13, 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Attorney/Mediator, Domestic Relations Referee, 1993-present
- Organizer of educational forums and ongoing anti-war /anti-Occupation demonstrations in Traverse City, Michigan
- JD, Wayne State University Law School, 1979
- BA, Indiana University, 1975
- None found