- Deputy Minister of Information for the Palestinian National Authority
- Pro to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“This case [Sokolow v. PLO et al] is just the latest attempt by hardline anti-peace factions in Israel to use and abuse the U.S. legal system to advance their narrow political and ideological agenda: to block the two state solution, advance the illegal settlements in our land, continue to attack and divert the PLO and PNA’s limited resources from needed services and programs for our people, and to distract the public from the everyday inequities and injustices Palestinians face, and which we try to address through a proper legal framework. The decision is a tragic disservice to the millions of Palestinians who have invested in the democratic process and the rule of law in order to seek justice and redress their grievances, and to the international community which has invested so much in financial and political capital in a two-state solution in which the PLO and PNA are paramount.”
“Statement from Dr. Mahmoud Khalifa, Deputy Minister of Information, Palestinian National Authority, in Response to Today’s Decision by the Jury in the Case of ‘Sokolow v. Palestine Liberation Organization et al‘ (February 23, 2015),” dci.plo.ps, Feb. 23, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Deputy Minister of Information, Palestinian National Authority
- Former General Director, Publications Department, Ministry of Information, Palestinian National Authority
- PhD, school unknown
- Also referred to as Mahmoud Khalefa
- Quoted in: