- Former Senior Foreign Policy Fellow at Media Matters Action Network
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“Let me state for the record that I am neither a two-stater nor a one-stater nor a no-stater.
The only long-term resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that I favor is that both peoples – Israelis and Palestinians – ultimately live in the land between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River in peace, and with full democratic rights. I don’t much care how that is achieved so long as it is through negotiations and not violence.”
“Israel-Palestine: The One State Solution Is a Fantasy,” World Post, Jan. 28, 2013
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Contributor, Huffington Post
- Contributor, The Nation
- Senior Foreign Policy Fellow, Media Matters Action Network, 2009-2012
- Director of Policy, Israel Policy Forum, 1998-2009
- Former Editor, Near East Report, AIPAC’s weekly newsletter
- Former Contributor, Al Jazeera
- Former Contributor, Washington Spectator
- Former Congressional Aide, US State Department
- Former Clinton political appointee, USAID
- None found
- Twitter handle: @MJayRosenberg
- Quoted in: