- Associate Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Apr. 8, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School
- Associate Neuroscientist in the Department of Neurology, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Former Associate Professor, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Former Associate Professor, Department of Molecular Genetics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University
- PhD, Molecular Neurogenetics, Harvard Medical School, 1994
- BS, Biology, Brown University
- None found