- Assistant Professor of Women's Studies in the School of Humanities at the University of California, Irvine
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Mar. 27, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor of Women’s Studies in the School of Humanities at the University of California, Irvine
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies, Weatherhead Center for International Affairs, Harvard University, 2003-2004, 2006-2007
- Editorial Committee member, Middle East Report
- Book Reviews Editor, Journal of Middle East Women’s Studies
- Co-Editor for Book Reviews, American Ethnologist
- Founding member, Radical Arab Women’s Activist Network
- Founding member, Task Force for Middle East Anthropology
- PhD, Cultural Anthropology, Emory University
- None found